Thursday, December 9, 2010

Temple Square

We spent a day at Temple Square in Salt Lake and the water is always an enjoyable thing to play by especially when it is warm out.

I love seeing this statue of Jesus

Our favorite place to eat is the Lion House sooooooo yummy!

This was at the Brigham Young Home and this room is the toy room and I have to say my kids were impressed with the toys that the kids back then got to play with but they are definately glad that they have all of their toys (which by the way is way to many).

This was one of the doors at Brigham's house and we thought that it was very neat that they door handles were so low but just perfect for kids like Andrija's size.

I love to look at the Salt Lake Temple it is so beautiful!

I love to see all of the horses with the carriages being pulled behind.

No comments: