They really are excited even though you can't really tell by their expressions of course a little nervous also.

All 3 of my girls ready to go to school on their first day of 2010-2011.

Andrija first day of afternoon Preschool 11:45-2:45

Jazmyn first day of 2nd grade 9:15-3:15

Domenique first day of fifth grade 9:15-3:20
2 comments:
hey they are all growing so much. and so beautiful. I am glad you took the time to take the pictures sometimes we get so busy we forget these small milestones. I am so glad you are able to help in their classrooms it is the second best thing after homeschooling (my opinion) by being there you know what is going on and you know how things run. Basically you are plugged in lots of parents just drop off and pick up only being with their child's teacher for teacher conferences. I am so proud of you my sweet sister.
Can't wait to come up to see you guys for Christmas. we picked up the ham yesterday.
Those cannot be the same sweet little girls we knew in Ellensburg! They are way too grown up! And gorgeous!
Post a Comment