Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lagoon

So we also stopped at Lagoon on our way home this summer and had a ton of fun I got to ride all of the big rides with Domenique which was so fun now that she is tall enough and willing to try them all.
Jazmyn and Stanley on the bumper cars, Domenique was to big for these ones so her and I went to ride the big rides just the 2 of us.

Andrija just wanted to go in the old women's shoe I told her I would take a picture of her by the shoe instead and that satisfied her thankfully.

We got to go on a train ride to see the animals that they have and as we were passing the tigers there was one tiger that must have been pretty upset becasue it looked like it was trying to get out of the enclosure and attack everyone that was passing by on the train and it was kind of scary.

What a nice Grandma she took Jazmyn and Andrija on the Merry Go Round.

I love the look on Andrija's face when her and Grandma came out of the haunted house she wasn't to sure about that.

Domenique got to go on the bumper car ride at the very end of the night of course it had to be the big ones.
We had an awesome time we also got to visit one of my cousin's and ride alot more rides and eat and just hang out and make lot's of memories with my girls and Grandma.

No comments: