Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Andrija's 4th birthday


We decided to have just a little get together and have bbq with cake and ice cream and of course presents because what is a birthday without presents.

Coming insided so Andrija could open her presents which we could barely get her to wait until after we ate lunch but she survived.









She is such a happy girl and so much fun and she just had to have a barbie cake so I pulled one off the best that I could and I have to say it was falling apart just a little bit but when I showed it to Andrija she thought that it was "beautiful" she didn't care that it was falling apart she was just excited to have a barbie cake with a real barbie in it. She got lot's of things that she wanted and had a very fun birthday. We love her so much and she is growing up way to fast.
Happy Birthday Andrija!

1 comment:

April said...

I love that you made the barbie cake and that you realized it didn't matter to her that it was perfect. sometimes we get to caught up in that and lose the moment and that wan't what was important to her. looks like she had a blast with all her friends.