Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What a nice Grandma to jump on the trampoline with Andrija
and play games

Andrija also likes to have her Grandpa "attack" (tickle) her, so if you could see her face she is getting ready to go "get him"

I love that in this they are doing the exact same thing in order to get themselves up

Poor Grandma was so tired and was trying to take a nap but as you can see that my girls found her and I don't think that she ended up with much of a nap at all.

Our girls decided to go hang out with Grandpa and their dad to watch some thanksgiving football.
I didn't really get any food pictures but this was our table before we sat down and had a great thanksgiving dinner. Thank you mom for helping and for the decorating which pretty much wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you.

Andrija wanted a blanket and since nobody helped her she figured out how to solve the problem on her own. she definately keeps us entertained.

No comments: