Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jazmyn 8th birthday

So at school during lunch they have the birthday kids stand up and have all of the other kids sing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday kids and I just happened to be there in time to catch the moment.
Domenique in her new skinny jeans watching Jazmyn open her presents.

Yay! Money is always exciting to get anytime but especially on your birthday I just wish that I had a better picture of Andrija's face also.

She got skinny jeans too :)

Fake fingernails which I have to say was a huge hit for all of my girls.


Hannah Montana DS game

She decided that she wanted to have an ice cream cake instead of regular cake so I got Vanilla ice cream and Oreo cookies that I had crushed and spread the ice cream on the bottom of the pan and oreos all over the top and it is soooooo yummy I poured caramel sauce on top of mine but it was definately a big hit.
Of course blowing out the candles.

We also had a slumber party that weekend and so of course more presents and playing and of course late night but overall alot of fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZMYN!
We love you

No comments: