Friday, September 24, 2010

Seaworld

This one has a lot of pictures since I obviously take a little to many pictures (well maybe a lot)




Grandma and Grandpa Torrey waiting and scoping out the map while we get our pictures taken, well they got theirs taken and didn't realize it (hehehe)



Pictures with Shamu in both pictures that got taken Andrija was looking one way or the other but oh well what are you going to do.




Watching Shamu show which is probably my favorite show at seaworld even though they are all really good.



It was so hard to pick only two pictures when I took so many but I really like these two alot I especially liked when all of the killer whales all got up on the platform for the finale.



Sea Lion show





Good show!


The Dolphins!






I love this picture of the shark above us and when we were all coming out of the shark tank, sharks are so amazing to look at as long as they can't touch me.







It is always fun when you get to go to the arctic and see the polar bears and balooga whales and oh yeah touch the ice.


The girls were sitting one of the polar bear caves with Uncle Buck and occasionally you could hear the polar bear growl which was a little spooky when you are in there (it is just a recording or a grandpa)



Some of us also got to ride journey to Atlantis it was Jazmyn and Samantha's first time on it they did really good I am proud of them.


We got to go watch show with all kinds of animals from a shelter that Domenique kept trying to drag me to and I kept telling her no I don't want to go watch it but as you see I gave in and glad I did what a good show that was it was very impressive this dog that you can see is jumping rope with its trainer and there was a lot of other really cool animals too. Good choice Domenique thank you.




We all also got to go on some of the kid rides especially since Andrija didn't get to go on journey to Atlantis with us which she was really disappointed about that.


not the best picture of us but we had to have proof that we got to ride too.



I really like this picture of Andrija and her Grandpa Torrey they were watching fireworks.


No comments: