
Andrija decided to entertain us all by doing all kinds of headstands she is always keeping us on our toes.

Jazmyn and Samantha had a lot of fun spending time together and getting all muddy too I love that my girls have so many cousins to play with.

We got to sit down and visit a little bit between keeping up with all of the kids.

We had a nice yummy lunch while we were there, we all came to the park for Renee's after graduation get together with lot's of games and food and ocean and playground lot's of fun.

Our little social bug met a new friend and they played for quite a while they played so well with each other.

Andrija was trying to find any shade that she could I have to say she is very creative. It is so nice to spend time with our family and friends and I am very greatful that we are so close to all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment