Monday, September 27, 2010

Girl's Night Out!

My mom and sister's and sister's in law try to have a girls night out or weekend every year and this year we all got to go get manicure's and pedicure's and have some really good food and a night with just us girls playing games and visiting and eating and we also got to go up to Lost Lake and walk around the lake which was beautiful.

My pedicure

We took up all of their chairs to get our pedicures done.

We all got a french tip on our fingers with designs and jewels put on them, my first time getting designs I have to say I will probably get designs every time from now on.

I love how relaxed my mom looks here

Mindi getting her nails finished up

Brenda getting her nails finished too, I wish that I would have taken a picture of all of our final results but oh well.

Mt. Hood with Lost Lake I love the scenery up there it is so beautiful

My mom is standing in front of a tree root, the roots are so big and for me very fascinating for me to look at.

This flower was up on the trail and I just couldn't resist posting a picture of it just another beautiful thing in nature that is up there makes me want to go back again sometime. We all had a lot of fun even though Mindi had to leave late at night since she wasn't feeling good I am just glad that she got to hang out with us for the majority of the day and night.
P.S. Thank you Aunt Sheila for keeping my girls for the night my girls have so much fun when they get to go up to her house.

1 comment:

April said...

o.k. that looked like a great time what a great idea to have a girls day I love it.