Wednesday, April 7, 2010

petting zoo

So all my girls got to ride a camel but they kind of wanted to ride the little pony that they had there but I figured how many times in your life are you going to get to ride a camel in your life...
























This is a miniture zebu









All of the girls also got to feed the animals and they thought that it was pretty cool that the camel put his lips all around the shovel that they were feeding him with.


I was fascinated with the kangaroo and desert tortise and while we were watching them the kangaroo jumped right onto the back of the tortise.

We had alot of fun because it was more exotic animals that you don't always get to see.






























1 comment:

April said...

that petting zoo looked really cool. I am glad the girls were able to ride the camel what an experience that is