I uploaded the pictures backwards so this is where we were saying goodbye :(

Thank you Cory and Alyssa for the fun week together we had fun

The girls really had a lot of fun digging out there in the sand

Andrija was taking lessons from her cousin Alyssa on how to dig the right way!

I love the face

Caleb and I just watched and observed from out of the water but I think that Cory and Alyssa had fun

I love this picture of the two of them


Adrija got knowcked over by a wave and got soaked and of course we had no extra clothes for her with us at the beach so her daddy had pitty on her and gave her his shirt.

Uncle Cory to the rescue he saved Andrija when the wave knocked her down because mom was busy taking pictures



I was there too it is hard to be in pictures when you are always the one taking them

What a cute bunch of girls waiting on the adults so they can go down on the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment