Monday, April 26, 2010

Beach w/April's family

We went to the beach with family in San Diego during low tide and had a lot of fun
She doesn't really like to be that dirty but since we were at the beach she had to suffer.

Like where her she gets to rest her hand what a nice sister to let her sister use her head as something to keep her up while she cleaned out her shoes.


What a cute girl

They are all trying to find all kinds of sea life.





See the purple Starfish!


And the hermet crab


These two kids always have a blast together I love watching the things that come up with


They seem to get good visits in.


I love beach days

It was a little to cold to be in the water but that obviously doesn't affect the kids at all...


Jazmyn loves ladybugs and this one crawled all over on her and she didn't want to put it down


she was watching the ladybug
we always have a lot of fun when we hang out with family and we are so glad to have the opportunity to live close enough to get together as often as we like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was so fun a little cold though. I am glad you put these up I didn't have my camera that time. Some of those are just great I can't believe Cody and Dominique got in that water

Mark and Tammy said...

I love these pictures and it makes me so happy that you guys do have family close by, it makes it not as lonely. I love the ocean pictures and wish we could enjoy them also.