Monday, April 28, 2008

Our baseball game



It didn't turn out to be very much baseball played but we had a lot of fun at the park playing. The girls and I were all excited about going to the park to play baseball and played it for a whole 10 minutes and then started goofing around instead Caleb came over to join our baseball game but he missed the game because it was so short but he joined in the fun at the playground instead.

2 comments:

April said...

sounds like most planned activities they never gos according to plan you just have to go with the flow.

Mark and Tammy said...

you gave it a go and I guess that is all you can do. Besides baseball is pretty hard to play with just the 4 of you anyways, right. I am so glad that you have a park next door.