
Getting ready to see what the Easter bunny brought


She looks like she is trying to figure out if she got the same amount as everyone else.

PRICELESS!


This is what Andrija did for a few days after easter was eat any candy that she could find and she was satisfied.

Domenique got a new skirt which is very exciting all the girls got some clothes they were very excited to get some new things to wear.
2 comments:
I finally just hid my easter candy 2 days ago since that is all the girls were eating. I couldn't keep it away from them-go figure. Your girls look like they had a wonderful easter and easter hunt
well we had a very small amount from the easter Bunny but that was good less time spent eating all the candy for days they still had plenty they look quite excited about the new clothes what girl wouldn't. Actually I just picked up a bag of good used clothes for Justin this morning for 40.00 and he was really excited did a whole fashion show when we got home.
Post a Comment