Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jazmyn's new do

Before
During



This is the finished product




After the lady was done the girls chose pink to go in their hair along with sparkly hair spray it was a very fun experience! All 3 girls got to get a prize when they were done and suckers during got to play the computer while they got their hair done or a movie it was their choice.


It is definitely shorter than we thought it would be but she loves it and I think that I will to alot easier to deal with we are very excited





2 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think it is so fashionable and just darling-it looks really precious on her. This hair place looks awesome I wish they had something that fantastic here.

April said...

Jazmyn what a beautiful hair cut Justin and Cody said wow...