
By the time that we were going through Sacramento we had already been driving for around 10 hours, but we knew that Sacramento was very close to where we were staying for the night yay.

Sleeping always makes the trip go faster even though they did not really sleep as much as I thought they would but they did a really good job I am so proud of my girls for being such good travelers especially in a car.

They got to read books, play video games, the ABC traveling game and "I am going ice skating and I am going to bring..." and some other ones along with listening to lots of music really loud and singing loud right along with it.

And sometimes we were just plain bored or goofy:)

Passing the Sacramento River for the I don't know how many times it was now.

Finally our Destination for the night we were all very excited especially since the girls knew that we were going to go swimming as soon as we got in and settled. So we went swimming and they even had a huge bird cage and a really big fish pond so lot's of fun things to check out while we were there.

After swimming we got to enjoy some down time just relaxing watching TV, ordering pizza to our room and basically just having our own space for a while.

Andrija was so cute she loved that little mirror cause she could adjust it to where she wanted it and she did some performances in it for a little while it was so entertaining to watch.

So darn cute!

Andrija having a great old time just picking on her Aunt Mindi and having a lot of fun.
1 comment:
looks like a good trip so far
Post a Comment