Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big Shock.......

So my dad that I have always known with a beard and moustache that he has been growing since my mom was pregnant with me......

he let my little brother cut it all of so that we all could see him without it since we have all wanted to see him without it just to see what he looks like and I have to say it was definately a shock for us all (a good one, but definately a shocker for us)....

so as soon as I woke up my mom said there was someone at the house to see me and I could not figure out who would be at my parents house to see my first thing in the morning and not to mention in my parents room, and since she wouldn't tell me who it was I decided to go look for myself and I walked into the hall and glanced in the mirror toward my mom's bed and thought that I say my Uncle Skip (which hasn't ever been able to come to my parent's house since we have lived in Washington) and I thought that was pretty weird so I looked again and had to go look for myself and kept just looking at him and I think that it finally hit me when he talked and I was speechless and anyway I think that it looks good he definataley looks like a younger man and I am greatful that I got to see it and so did my girls did too. I got to take lot's of pictures for memories. It is now growing back because it is a part of him that he is ready to have back.

Love you dad!



1 comment:

Mindi said...

I tell you what, I definately didn't know who the heck was in mom's room.