Monday, May 3, 2010

Cottonwood in Joshua Tree National Park

My girls just love climbing everything (oh yeah and posing)

It was so cool to see all of the flowers everywhere especially the ones growing out of the rocks.

Cody pretending to be a coyote.



Some of the kids checking out one of the mine shafts.

I know what a great family photo, I think that it is like the only one of us that is actually recent which I know is sad...



We had to keep reminding the kids to stay in sight of us, so this is them waiting for us to catch up (kids are to funny)



and here is the rest of us (except for the one taking the picture oh yeah that is me)


Some of our desert wildflowers


They seem to get some good visiting in each time we get together.


The kids are such great troopers they all made it like 3 miles with very little carrying of Andrija was I was so proud of all of them.

Jazmyn kept asking me if I would please take a picture of her under these (I think that they are cactus')



And of course her sister had to join her and pose since that is what they are famous for :)



Cactus' are beautiful when they are in bloom!

This is the best close up (zoomed in) picture that I have taken

I found this interesting along with a lot of other things overall we had a lot of fun and look forward to more hiking with our family.















2 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

Wow! Your girls are so grown up! And you make the desert look beautiful. How hot was it that day?

Lacee said...

Beth-
It was in the 80's, we had just recently had some rain and right now the desert is beautiful while it is in bloom :-)