Sunday's opening ceremony

This is one of the things that Alyssa wanted to do so I rode up and down on the escalator a few times while the men got food.

Danica Patrick

This was part of the opening ceremony

One of the spin outs that we got to see this one was actually right in front of us but I couldn't get the picture of course until the replay but it works for me though.

The pit crew really is very fast I found it quite facinating.

And the racers are off

I got to listen to all kinds of different announcements but my favorite was probably listening to the drivers crew talking to the driver letting them know what the needed to do.

All 4 of us

The race track

my hat number which is Dale Earnhardt Jr
The Winner Jimmy Johnson

Some of the crowd after the races were over

This is so I can remember how fast the cars go they are very loud like u can't even talk when the cars pass by because you can not hear each other or your self but over all it was so much fun so glad we got to have this experiece.
1 comment:
I am so glad you guys were able to go to this it looks like such a blast. Not something I would die to go to but I am sure it was something really fun-just like a baseball game, you don't think it would be fun until you get there.
Post a Comment