Friday, October 30, 2009
I know I know
I know I suck no pictures or anything since the christmas photos and it is almost that time again but a lot has been going on including out move to Twentynine Palms, CA in August and now we have no working computer so I am using April's but everything is going good. The girls are doing good in school and me and Andrija get to spend all of our time together which I love that I get to do that. Caleb has a good job out on the Marine Base with his mapping skills. When we moved out here we took our big dog Abby to a Shelter which was very hard and sad for us (espciallly me who had to do the dropping off). Hopefully I will be able to get on again soon to post pictures or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment