Mya cuddles with any body that she can to stay nice and warm and away from anybody (mainly Kids) Jazmyn and Andrija attempting to go to sleep can you tell.
Domenique and Mya fell asleep together I love when the girls fall asleep with their dogs.
The cousins had fun going on all kinds of little adventures along the water and across the bridges and to the park Abby was a little jealous not getting to go on as many adventures as Mya.
hey no one said you were back on. I had almost given up and thought I would check today and wow. Lots of pics yeah i am so excited it is good to see the kids.
2 comments:
Yeah lacee You did it-with much tribulation your back. Love all the fun summer pictures
hey no one said you were back on. I had almost given up and thought I would check today and wow. Lots of pics yeah i am so excited it is good to see the kids.
Post a Comment