BEFORE Jazmyn's big tooth is already in a little bit which was kind of wierd for me. AFTER She was so excited that her 1st loose tooth came out and she never really went without a tooth in that spot at all.
that is exactly what happened to Cody. It was really weird maybe we were just more impatient and pulled ours out before it was really ready. Renee just reminded me that she had one that had a tooth grow under it and the dentist had to pull it out because she wouldn't
Oh it must be a family thing-Saige just lost her tooth a couple of months ago and that was such an exciting thing-I am sure Jazy was thrilled to have that tooth come out. It is quite the accomplishment.
I miss her! I Miss you guys too! Monique is always asking if we can go on a family trip down there. Wouldn't that be cool! Love all the cool pictures...
3 comments:
that is exactly what happened to Cody. It was really weird maybe we were just more impatient and pulled ours out before it was really ready. Renee just reminded me that she had one that had a tooth grow under it and the dentist had to pull it out because she wouldn't
Oh it must be a family thing-Saige just lost her tooth a couple of months ago and that was such an exciting thing-I am sure Jazy was thrilled to have that tooth come out. It is quite the accomplishment.
I miss her! I Miss you guys too! Monique is always asking if we can go on a family trip down there. Wouldn't that be cool! Love all the cool pictures...
Post a Comment