Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jazmyn's





Jazmyn did it! She got her ears pierced on Saturday March 15 I am so excited she has been asking to get them done for a long time. I took the girls shopping for shoes when they started looking at earings and Jazmyn really wanted to get a pair of earings except she didn't have her ears pierced yet so I told her that I would get her some earings if she got her ears pierced and she agreed to it so we went across the street to the mall she picked her earings and hopped right up on the chair without hesitation. She sat on my lap and when the ladies pierced Jazmyn jumped a very little bit with a big smile on her face and told me that it did not hurt at all. We are all very excited (except she can't wait to change them to all her new earings)

2 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

Nice pictures-I love them adn I love to see how proud she is of them. I just showed them To Ambria and she kind of let her wheels turn-but she still hasn't fully decided. Rylan and I are really struggling to get use to the time change-she went to bed early and then woke up really early (2:30am here) ugh. needless to say I am very sleep deprived. We had so much fun with you guys thank you.

April said...

wow she is all grown up she looks so proud. I love that she acted so big it is good to wait until they can decide